On site assistance
NUOVA PNEUMATICA has a “service division” with personnel skilled to perform activities of technical assistance on-site either on equipment assembled by its own or by other companies.
All the operational staff is constantly trained both in technical and normative profile, in particular to operate on sites subject to Rule 624/96 (mine sites) and in fire hazardous areas.
We look after all the safety documentation and the Individual Protection Equipment (DPI).
- Commissioning & start-up
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Normal Maintenance
- Special/corrective Maintenance
- Urgent repairs
Equipment on which the above activities are done:
- Nitrogen generator
- Safety valves
Qualification of the staff:
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency training (BOSIET course code 5700) including HUET and EBS (OPITO approved) for Offshore Activities;
- Responsible for mechanical works (PLM)
- Responsible for electrical works (PLE)
- Instructed Person (PAV)
- Skilled Person (PES)
- Works in Confined spaces
- Works in Fire Hazardous Areas
- First Aid
- Fire fighting
- Rules: D.Lgs. 81/2008 – D.Lgs. 624/96 – CEI 11-27 – 2014/34/UE (ATEX)